sprinklerrepairpearland.com is a full service irrigation, sprinkler, landscaping, drainage, and outdoor lighting contractor serving the Houston area. Our specialties are residences, athletic fields, and commercial sites.
sprinklerrepairpearland.com proudly features Rain Bird, the leading manufacturer of professional quality irrigation products. We offer a full line of sprinklers, including the Rain Bird 5000 series rotor, and the Rain Bird 1800 series sprays. Contractors and specifiers choose Rain Bird spray heads and nozzles more often than all other brands combined.
sprinklerrepairpearland.com offers Rain Bird valves & controllers, completing a full line of quality Rain Bird products for every professional sprinkler system installation.
sprinklerrepairpearland.com also features other fine manufacturers specialty products, including fittings, PVC pipe and all the materials needed for a COMPLETE landscape installation or upgrade.
sprinklerrepairpearland.com provides the following services to the Houston area homeowner, business or commercial facility:
(1) We will design and install a complete or partial landscape irrigation system on your property. Our highly qualified service consultant will develop a detail plan, providing layout of all sprinklers, valves and timers. Our installation team will carefully and professionally install the system in a timely fashion, providing minimum disruption to your landscaping. We are a Licensed Irrigator in the state of Texas and use state-of-the-art tools, such as RainCAD, for accuracy and efficiency.
(2) We provide full landscape lighting services.
(3) We provide Backflow inspections & repairs. See also our Backflow site.
(4) We provide expert drainage design and implementation.
(5) We provide Backflow inspections & repairs. See also our Backflow site.
(6) We want to help you with your repair, Stuck Valve, Can't Find the valve, Broken Sprinkler Heads, Re Work for Pool, Need Adjustment, System Not turning Off, System Not Turning On, Need a Rain Sensor, Need a Controller Re Programmed, Controller Not working, Broken Backflow Device, Need a Backflow Tested, Need to use less water, zone not working, Just Moved into the house and don't know how to use the sprinklers, Leak at the street near the water meter?
"Irrigation In Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission On Environmental Quality,(TCEQ)(MC-178), PO Box 13087, Austin, TX 78711-3087. The TCEQ's website is www.tceq.state.tx.us"
We are happy to provide you with references to our customers with requirements similar to yours. Please call us at 281-710-8686 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the names of at least three of our satisfied customers.
can call us at 281-710-8686 and we'll be happy to send out an
irrigation designer to discuss your needs and provide a free
estimate. Or, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and tell us the best way to contact you.
We can also handle your hardscaping, landscaping, and patio design and installation.